Saturday 22 December 2007

Wonderful Weekend In Harlow Town

I thought I'd share a few photos from my lovely weekend in Harlow.

Nicolson has gone and got himself one of them sequence machines. Here he is getting arty at the paddling pool.




What started off as a chilled skate turned into some sort of hard picture getting/camera club type thing. Dibbles got one of them digital cameras too. Here he shoots Mark's front blunt.


Checking the goods.



After that we went to Motel 6 skateshop to warm ourselves. I'm not sure what's going on here.


We partied at Kev Mo G's that night.


The next day we went to Dunmow skatepark. Here are a few snaps that I stole without Nicolson's permission. I hope he doesn't get mad. (click on them so they do stuff)

Noseslide bigspin.


One foot pivot fakie


Fs smith grind for the ladies (dibble photography)


Monk the impaler, blunt to back D


All in all a rad weekend. Thanks to Monk for letting me sleep on his floor and to Mark for being dope.
click here for free search engine submission service
search engine submission