Thursday 28 February 2008

I Left My Heart In San Francisco

I just spent the last few days in SF with Zarosh. These are a few of his snaps.

There are a lot of these dudes around.


See what I mean?


First thing in the morning, on the way to get food, Zarosh spotted this bank. He handled it first try!


The newly liberated hubba has been skate stopped again. The bricks have been cleverly removed from the landing. R.I.P hubba hideout.


I bought me a camera for 20 dollars. So stoked. Don't know who suspect topless dude is.


We skated 3rd and army too. The new quarter was sick! Not trying to name drop but Mike York was there, him and Zarosh bro'd down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

click here for free search engine submission service
search engine submission