Wednesday 6 August 2008

Just An Average Tuesday Night At The Death House

So, me and Kyle are sitting at the death house, drinking some wine and watching some crap on TV when all of a sudden there's some crashing and banging which sounds like some saucepans hitting the floor. I go to investigate and there I see Zorlac's Apple ibook with the 17inch screen smashed into bits on the floor!



I'm not sure why this happened but here's a couple quotes of the night.

"I was trying to check my emails but it was really slow" Zorlac

"I have dreamt of the day I got to smash up one of these" Kyle Green

"Everywhere I walk I tread on bits of glass and micro chips" Me

If you email Zorlac and don't get a reply you know why.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rage against the machine!!

9 August 2008 at 08:42  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

click here for free search engine submission service
search engine submission