Wednesday 6 March 2013

EXPOSED: DAVID 'STYLEY' STEEL

All round good bloke, long time skater and talented photographer Styley has got an EXPOSED feature over on Crossfire with some killer shots. Including Death team riders Zarosh, Cates and yours truly. I know, CMOAC.
Actually I have mixed emotions when I look at the wallride photo at South Bank.
I'm stoked that I got to skate that bank to wall one last time, and that we got the shot.
And it brings back amazing memories of so much fun at that place. BUT it really pisses me of that they tore down a perfectly good UNDERCOVER and HISTORICAL skate spot that was WAY better than many purpose built parks.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

click here for free search engine submission service
search engine submission